By: Rajasthani Yatri
3. Due to the embellished mirror inside a tiny ray of light can illuminate the entire palace.
4. The mirrors of the Sheesh Mahal, enhancing the beauty of the palace, were brought from Belgium.
5. The wall and ceiling of the palace covered with colorful motifs made of mirrors creates a dreamy ambiance.
6. The pillar has a unique flower carved at its base that displays different colours of the flower when viewed from different angles.
7. Sheesh Mahal interiors are further decorated with frescoes and paintings which makes it even more fascinating.
8. The iconic song of Mughal-e-Azam pyar kiya to darna kya was shot inside the Sheesh Mahal.
9. Thousands of tourists visit every year to admire the beauty of Sheesh Mahal.
10. Sheesh Mahal within the Amber Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.